"Welcoming all; celebrating God's grace; equipping the saints; serving the world."
The Vestry is the governing body of All Saints’. Its basic responsibilities include helping define the church’s mission; supporting the mission by word and deed; selecting the rector; ensuring effective organization and planning; and managing resources and finances.
Our Vestry is composed of 12 members. At each Annual Meeting, parishioners elect four new Vestry members to serve for three years. The Rector serves on the Vestry as the presiding officer; and the Treasurer and Clerk attend Vestry meetings.
After the Vestry is elected, the Rector announces the Rector’s Warden. At the first meeting of the year, the Vestry chooses the People’s Warden. Together, the Rector and the wardens form the Executive Team: the group that sets the direction and vision for the Vestry and sets the agenda prior to each meeting.
In order to spread out the work, the Vestry at All Saints’ is divided into seven commissions. Each commissioner leads a team of both Vestry and congregation members and reports monthly to the Vestry.
The All Saints’ Vestry meets the third Wednesday of the month in Eaton Hall East.
These meetings are open to all members of the congregation.
Vestry Members & Commissioners
Rector's Warden Janet Gallino Term expires 2018
People's Warden Margie Harrison-Smith Term expires 2019
Rita Copp Term expires 2018
Heidi Heiman Term expires 2018
Bonnie Sharp Term expires 2018
Dick Duperly Term expires 2019
Julie Clements Term expires 2019
Ken Westrick Term expires 2019
Diantha Reynolds Term expires 2020
Bob Wilson Term expires 2020
Susan Yvanovich Term expires 2020
Clerk of the Vestry
Committees and Chairperson(s)
Susan Yvanovich and Rita Copp
The current commissions at
All Saints’ include:
- Communications works on all aspects of All Saints' media both in-house and public outlets.
- Community directs outreach efforts, including the Saints’ Alive Singers, the Thrift Shop and the Hope Van Outreach.
- Education administers the educational activities for all ages, including Sunday School, Adult Forums, Nursery, Education for Ministry (EfM), Daughters of the King, and the parish library.
- Fellowship oversees the Brotherhood of Saint Andrew, Episcopal Church Women, Welcoming and Shepherding, Hospitality, Pastoral Care team, and Healing Prayer team.
- Finance oversees the budget with oversight of the Counters, Pledge Clerk, Rental Coordinator, Endowment and Memorial Fund Board, and Columbarium.
- Fundraising/Stewardship oversees the yearly stewardship campaign as well as fundraising events.
- Operations coordinates the management of the church by overseeing the Health and Safety Officer, the Safe Church program, parish communications, and the calendar team.
- Property focuses on the church’s physical plant issues and oversees the Buildings and Grounds team.
- Worship oversees the many aspects of worship service by working with the Altar Guild, Greeters, Ushers, Prayer Team, Choir, Eucharistic Visitors, Acolytes, Eucharistic Ministers, Funeral Coordinator, and Wedding Coordinator.