"Welcoming all; celebrating God's grace; equipping the saints; serving the world."
- We believe in a loving God – Creator, Redeemer, and Sustainer – who created the universe, who through Jesus Christ redeems us from sin and death, and who sustains us through love and grace.
- We promise to follow Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord.
- We believe the mission of our church is the restoration of all people to unity with God and each other in Christ.
- The cornerstones of our faith are scripture, tradition, reason, and experience.
- We have a willingness to live with diverse and changing interpretations of scripture, rather than attributing scripture with infallible certainty and binding prescriptions for all time and circumstance.
- Tradition is the embodiment of our experience as Christians throughout the centuries, shaped by the Bible, historic creeds, and sacraments. Tradition is expressed with many voices, including worship styles, languages, cultures, architecture, and music. Our tradition encourages this diversity.
- We seek to value each person's life and story, and invite each person to share in our Christian community.
- We believe that our God-given ability to think critically and take responsibility for our actions is a vital part of our Christian faith. Reason, as a complement to scripture and tradition, leads us to seek answers to our own questions.
- We experience God's love and our spiritual journey in the context of community – both within the church and in the world-at-large. Our daily living experience also shapes our questions, and nurtures our quest for a closer relationship with God and Jesus Christ.